PhotoBling JPEG Image Effects
PhotoBling is an image manipulation software for Windows.
With PhotoBling, you can apply various special and artistic effects to medium sized JPEG images (under 1 megapixel).
It's easy to use. Just open an image and apply one or more one-click presets!
PhotoBling's capabilities are mainly softening, adding glitter, blooming, converting to sketch, adding frame, various color effects, and combinations of these. Also presets are provided for basic adjustments such as brightness, contrast and saturation.
Latest version is 1.00. Released on October 20, 2010.
For most of the users applying beautiful artistic effects to images is a task for the professionals. Providing a numerous set of effects that can be combined to get to really awesome results PhotoBling, comes to say otherwise.
- Softpedia PhotoBling 1.0 Review (11/2010)
Trial version of PhotoBling is fully functional. Download
and install the trial now and see for yourself!
Rollover with mouse to see original images.
Sample sites that make use of PhotoBling
Free Online Chromatic Guitar Tuner
Limitations and Notes
- Supported image format is JPEG. (BMP and PNG files can also be opened but transparency is not supported).
- Only one image can be opened at a time, and effects are applied to whole image. There is no selection.
- Works on small and medium sized images, under 1 Megapixel. Larger images will cause long processing times.
- There is one level of undo and instant compare function with undo buffer.
- PhotoBling is for Windows only. Windows XP and higher are supported.
- Over 60 one-click preset effects are provided.
- You can create your own presets after applying a chain of preset effects.
Download fully functional trial >