ASV 2012/10 Release Notes October 23, 2012
Copyright © 2000-2012 Manitu Group
Please refer to ASV 2011 Release Announcement for major changes with version 2011 and upgrade information.
Please refer to ASV Release Notes Archive for current and previous release notes.
We are happy to release ASV
2012/10 today. ASV users can now download the new version from their assigned download locations.
What's new in 2012/10.23 version?
- Support for Telemetry tag (add/edit/delete, similar to support for Script Limits tag) added.
(Telemetry tag is used by 'Monocle', Adobe's memory profiling tool for AS projects, pre-release stage at the time of this writing). [Update: On December 3, 2012, Monocle was released as Adobe Scout http://gaming.adobe.com/technologies/scout/ ]
- Basic support for opening Autodesk Scaleform GFx files added.
- GFx files are now a known file type and there is no need to edit the signature to convert them to SWF files to open in ASV.
- GFx tag names are displayed in Special Tags tab.
- There is a new option for fonts for bitmap text for JSFL rebuild.
- Several bug fixes / improvements to AS3 decompile engine.
- SWF Revealer tool updated to version 2.40.
There is a new option for setting FlashVars.
- If you have ASV 2011 installed, we recommend you uninstall it first.
For activation issues related to this, see this note.
- Help - or any documentation - is not available at this time.
- Updated website/pages are not available at this time.
Thank you! Please keep letting us know of bugs, issues and your suggestions.
Revision 0.3 October 23, 2012